Orbin™ Silo AR3200 – OWC & Curing Silo
About Orbin™ Silo AR3200 :
- It’s a large capacity holding silo that can be used for kitchen waste composting, curing of compost, or leaf litter composter.
- As a composter for kitchen waste, the silo can be used to fill with shredded kitchen waste mixed with Orbin™ composting enzymes. With excellent 360-degree aeration, the composting happens faster when compared to other static pile systems.
- The most important use of the Orbin™ Silo is the labour-friendly nature of the removal of compost. The entire outer cover can be removed by unscrewing 6 screws and compost can be harvested.
- For curing kitchen waste, the Orbin™ Silo should be placed on the concrete surface. However, for leaf composting, the silo can be kept directly on the soil.
- This Silo has 3200-litre holding capacity which translates into 2400 – 2500kg of material holding capacity
Use Cases :
- This is useful as a curing silo for both mechanical and manual OWCs. The entire Silo is made out of non-corrosive material and can hold large quantities of waste during the curing stage.
As leaf composter :
- Orbin™ Silo can be used as a leaf litter composter. The leaves are put into the composter along with composting enzymes /bulking material which breaks down the leaves and converts them into leaf compost.